Due to the ever increasing demand on the electrical supply in your home we are regularly having to hire a ACKSEN data logger. It logs your power usage and lets us know whether you have enough power for that hot tub or 12KW shower that seem to be the latest craze. Keep safe, don't overload your mains. We see many fires caused by people using power they just haven't got OVERLOADED.
The top signs of overloaded circuits include flickering lights and frequently tripped breakers.
Your lights may waver when you turn on a high-powered device such as a vacuum or hair dryer. This shows you that the circuit is dangerously near full capacity.
Another side effect of high electrical demand is heat. The circuit breaker trips to prevent overheating that could cause a fire, but if you must frequently reset tripped breakers, your circuits are under constant strain. Over time, this can damage your wiring and eventually lead to a fire. Simon WallisCraig KavanaghJoshua Stewart